Friday, July 31, 2009

What am I going to do?XD

First,I want to scream loudly "HURRAY!!"XD I just finished my exam today,RELAX~ Today is Human Communication,quite shock me while the examination progression.

The examination suppose end at 4.00p.m.When agak 2.30p.m.,once I took the extra papers for my test,more than half people start to pass up the answer one by one O.oll My god,I just saw my paper,there still have one essay question not yet done,howcome they can finished it so fast want. XD I'm very nervous,my leg keep shaking and keep writing the essay.KEEP WRITING! I felt my hand muscle start to pain and my fingers too,lol!After half an hours,3.oop.m.,finally I finished it!tie up and pass up my answer scripts.woohoo!~my mind appear a word 'FINISHED!'

What am I going to do for the next three weeks?

-Going my bro's house play PS2.XD
Oh Gosh,long time din't touch those stuff.

-Hang out with my friends.XD
But where I should go to?

-Catch up the latest threater.XD
What's the latest movie?'My ghost girlfriend' =P

-Planning dance.XD
But lazy ==lll Hope can learn more larh.

-Attend the Dance competition
Just go watch lorh XD I wil go

-Stay at home
My God!Day dreaming?lol!

-Drawing
Ok,I will do,but I think I only got that' 3 minutes 'passion larh XD

-Watch movie Series
Once I watch,I cant stop..nonono...

That's all!Anyone interesting hang out with me?XD
I got the 'American time' for spend LOL!! ^^V Peace Out!

2 comments: