Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tagged again ==lll

I've been tagged by Greenie ^^

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
-Friends

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?if boy?
-I'm not yet have my first love =P

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
-apple favour

4. What was your FIRST job?
-Salegirl

5. What was your FIRST car?
-Kelisa,2nd hand,haha!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
-erm...Meiyan

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
-nope

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
-mrs hiew,she has the same surename with my mum ^^

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
-I never been airplane yet

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
-I forget her name ady,since at kindergarden,we are the best friend.She live in Pah Zheng Bo

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?friend?
-Yiwen's house,I slept on sofa!lol!

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
-My mom

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I don't even remember,I think was my sister's wedding


14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
-switch off my air-con

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
-TVXQ's concert in M'sia

16. FIRST tattoo?
-Don't have

17. FIRST piercing?
-erm...

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
-Not yet

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
-Jacky Chan's movie

20. When was your FIRST detention?
-never

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
-I never been stay at outside before =P

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
-Happy's life


24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
-Dance,Guitar,Piano

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
-Depends


26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
-Swimming


27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
-Can't remember


28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
-Go my room


29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
-Don't know XD


I would like to tag:
-Meiyan
-Hpurple(Chi Hui)
-Pei Chuin
-Wai Ming
-Zhi Ee
-Disney Snow(Ada)
-Croxiah (Shan)

Finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment