Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Near the end of semester ~

Yeah!We gonna end our first semester very soon =)But our senior will be graduarate also at the same time =( ,so next two days will be their last two days for their study,after that will be the Final Examination. TAT Wish them all the best after graduarate. ^^

Next,I would like to share some picture I captured at the college,lol!

First,

This is call 'gu leng peng' which means milk ice,lol! (red sugar add milk) XD This is the famous beverage that we drink among our gang,haha!The drink stall's uncle sometimes will feel very annoying =P because we called many at once,very troublesome for him,sorry! hehe

Different view of milk ice,lol!

Haha!those mini cups was giving by erm... what's the chocolate brand again?=P Whatever,after we finished the sample that they gave us,we just wrote some alphabet on the mini cups and arranged it =) 'College?'

Another shot XD this picture can explain how boring we were on that day ==lll



This is my alphabet that I purchased at Fusion Bazzar.P/S suppose this is a necklace,but I made it as bracelet ==lll quite weird,right? XD

Those are Greenie's breakfast so and mine breakfast too at the McD on 10 July,I remember that day was the second day for 'Fusion Bazaar'. ^^


This was my BOH tea,satisfice morning for me =)

And for the last!


HAHA!I alomost forget about this picture that I captured at the last Saturday morning.Those thai' guys were working,hehe!

That's for today =)Now I have to charge for my IT presentation tomorrow,wish all the best! ^^V PeacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment