Saturday, July 18, 2009

'Bon Odori' 2009 in Penang!

Yesterday,I went 'Bon Odori' with my friends-Chi Hui,Anne and Zhi Ee four of us.First of all,I went out from my house and drove to Anne house for fetch Anne and Zhi Ee.After that,we went to my friend,chi hui's house which locate at 'go diao lo' '五条路'.Then,the time still early than we thought,so we chit-chat at there and watched some video from internet..what video I lazy describe =P

OK,agak 5:45p.m. we all sit chi hui's kenari and went to esplanade.Watlau,traffic jam and no parking everywhere.But lucky we found 'the only one' parking lot under an uncle asked us to park.That place actually cannot parked one la,because we blocked another entrance already,just little bit la..haha!

After that,we walked to the esplanade padang,wow!人山人海!many people already... so,the more important,we must get some foods first!We get stucked anywhere while heading to another stall...haha!Sweating~~ Let me talk about this with pictures =)


Our coupons,haha!

The special drinks that we bought from Bon Odori.=)

Big sea wave! O.o

Me and Chi Hui took picture,hehe!

yummy!!

Can you see which one is my coursemate?friends?haha!

The western Japanese =)


What's that!?

We met in coincidence one,haha!year 1 sem 1 gang!

Catherine in 和服,lol!

Another shot for our gang!

Too dark ady la... ==ll

That's what I mean just now -->人山人海,rofl!

These are just a part from my camera,check more in my facebook!=)

The experience that I get is 'The Haunted House' ,damn 刺激!actually nothing much scary ghosts inside,but I don't know why I scared and scream like hell ==lll Oh My reputation .... lol!And another thing is I took my camera together and recording while we suffer in the haunted house,so you can see it what is actually happened inside LOL ofcause will very kelam kabut!==ll

Besides that,ofcause the most popular part is the Fireworks!Cool~~ is about 5 minutes more?I'm not sure but I recorded that.lol!Check out my facebook for the video =)

P/S Ohya,another thing I forget to share XD When we heading to Chi Hui's car,Anne and me walk together (very close type)==ll A girl who carrying a basket which fill up by Rose? and she came and asked me do you want buy flowers? OMG!What the situation now?! I just said No Thanks!haha!After few sec....I felt that not right..then we two realize it at the same time .. " You LA!" "You LA!"We two pointed each other and laugh!! misunderstood ady!! haiyo!Anne LA!

Next week will be my revision week holiday,need study!but I think I will get bored soon in every each day ,hahaha!! ^^V PeaCe!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Lee and I’m 毗亦childhood friend. I’m trying to contact her since after we graduated from school, if you have her contact please send me an email. Appreciated it! Thank You very much.My email address: xenos0916@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete