Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh My GOD! TAT

Oh my lovely car!he got his first scar on his waist,sorry!!I'll try my best to cover it!moody~ >///< Oh My!@@

The most terrible part! TAT

After half an hour ,5.30p.m.


Finish my repaint with my mum,thanks mum! ^^

Fresh look~ ^^


Actually very obvious lo,haha!



==lll

And this is the stuff that I hit it badly...lol! Wall ==lll

Yor~'he' is under injured situation,tomorrow need to give him a wash,haha!shiny boy!^^

Screening Film that held in Han Chiang College today was already over.That was fun ^^ Those seniors look happy when they shooting for the movie =) haha!That's for today,although today is the last day for my semester,but tomorrow still need go back for 2 hours because need to take my english test.~Sigh~ All the Best! ^^V peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment