Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learning capture "The Natural"

This week,I suppose to sit down infront of my table and start read my notes concentratedly(WTH!) but I'm din't do that XD Few days ago,I was starting used my camera(not that professional use one)and done my snapshot inside my room O.o

So,what I have captured?something very sweat larh...not for joke,is really one.This is why it stand for "The Natural' lorh,haha!After I captured ofcause I also done the edit part too. =) However,I gonna show what I done larh,don't worry about XD


No nid to suspected larh~ The person who over-acting inside the picture one,it was me XD Cool,right?


How about this one?I lazy to show the pictures one by one, so I combined it larh.XD All are my room's stuff. Headphone,Guitar,Keyboard and my PC's speaker set XD

Ok larh~This is what I want to show.Now I over-stress larh because of the examination,lol!Tomorrow need to continue study again (>.<) Another 4 days to go =P

^^V PeacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment