Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anne Stephanie Peterson's request XP

Since Anne want me to talk about "Fusion Bazaar" then I respect you lah,now I using my rest time and blog about it ==ll XD Ok,let's begin with some pictures...it is easy for me to explain ^^ Anne,please calm down and don't even blame me with this article =P


This is our first picture that we took in Fusion Bazaar.Wai Kit was very cute!!and Isaac also XD P/S Wai Kit wants to be fame =P




The Transformer 3D board!!I like it very much but it is too expensive,I cant afford!LOL!It should be 3D 1,but hard to capture by camera X/

This is the pizza stall!!We ate the pizza =D




Our pizza!!These cost rm30 ,one is TUNA another is Hawaiian... yum =P




Our necklace which bought from Fusion Bazzar =) sound like YEA!! ==ll




The colourful bracelet =) all is done by students,is it? =D


Sorry Anne,I forget which one is your favourite already =P This is Anne with her "cutest" senior,Victor. ...'admirer....' Gald to hear that Anne was going crazy on that moment..==ll hahaha!ROFL


Ok,that is for the Fusion Bazaar.......

Let's talk about today..I went to college at the 10 morning,haha!For what?visual assignment lo==ll Actually there should be have Anne,Greenie,Me,Janny one,but just now just Greenie and me two of us..lol! Janny felt not well,maybe she get the fever,rest more ya =) and Anne...I'm not sure,just knew she was busy la... Then,the whole canteen only have two of us and some birds?lol! swt... There was rain at the morning
,is the heavily rain!!We just folling around,talking and laugh hard in canteen but ofcause 'sambil' colouring our assignment lah =P...

I'm done my logo!!I had captured some picture of it...haha!

lol!This is what I had done la...swt lll

Ok,enough!Bored weekend again~ ^^V PeacE! Having a nice weekend ya =D

No comments:

Post a Comment