Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Update XD

Recently I get a serious addiction to the Pizza!why?No why.I din't eat for awhile,but I still feel like want to eat.What a huge serious 'sick' O.o lll However,I still waiting the chance for me enjoy the pizza dish with my friends =)

This weekend,gonna be a bored weekend!=( Nothing to do and today is hot!All aircon have been opened whole day,but still like live in microwave XD But better in the night already!haha!Drink more water prevent feel sick ^^b

I gonna bring a great news for the youth generation,in August 30th right before merdaka day,there will be a activity call 'Youth Jam 2009' drop in Penang Time Square.The main gist is the celebration Super Merdeka with all generation.There will be free registration and also provide the free workshop and classes to all participate. Kindly visit this main page for this activity >> http://jazzada.com/youthjam/ The classes will be giving out such as Spin DJ plate,Street Dance,Cheerleading,Open Stage Fame,Photograph competition and much more. =)

Talk about my college life,my final test is coming in this month.Althought there only have three subjects we need to take in examination,but is enough for me >< LOL!However,hope everything is going well and smoothly! ^^v Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment