Monday, July 6, 2009

Pizza day!whoo hoo~~

Today,my visual tutorial just came for do nothing,lol!but I'm 'guai',I sit at my place with Zhi Ee and done my drawing today,muahaha!!Praising myself~ haha! Ok,after visual class,we were waiting the Human com class at canteen.Today was the rest of group that were going to present their work for Mr Aaron.At today presentation,I would like to talk about Eric's good experience that he was let people misunderstand that he's malay...lol!

He said that,one day ,he was hungry and find something to eat.That time is the Puasa season for Muslim.haha!Then,he went to a mamak stall and wanted to order something to 'cure' his stomach XD.Then he was ordering a roti canai and a glass of teh ais(I think so),then the hawker asked him whether he sure or not?(that's means he think Eric was a Malay boy)Then Eric just said yes,he wants to eat.Then the hawker funny,he said that he scared been caught by police(because the one who sold the food to Muslim consider as illegal one,diok sanman) So,Eric told that hawker he just eat and go away already.LOL After that,the hawker served him the teh ais 1st,at that moment,two policeman were passing by that stall XD!That two policeman came and asked Eric why he ate at Puasa season?Eric just get tired on it and said he not Malay/Muslim as well but that two policeman felt doubt about it and at last they still want checking Eric'IC.After that,the hawker came and asked the policeman "betulkah?bukan Muslim?" lol!Good experience Eric!..haha!

So,today presentation was going well.After that,we all stayed back for another class but for me stayed back only for one reason,that's accompany Anne for her bro's birthday celebration ==lll SWT We went to Chuang Hwa high school at 1.15p.m. and we almost get lost on that area,muahaha!After fetch her brother and his frens,her brother suggest go to McD for his celebration but Anne felt regurgitation for it LOL,so Anne dropped her bro and his fren at McD,then we both went to the USApizza for our lunch XD. Finally I can eat Pizza!!muahaha!We just enjoy it and chit chat because inside the restaurent just two of us,my god!haha!Here are some pictures that we took at USApizza restaurent =)

WT....ok!I have laugh so much for today ==lll
HOR!!sms with who ar?O.o I'm wondering,haha!That must be MR$#!%^*


I Love This XD Maybe some day I can hang up mine 1 also..lol!

Silly face XP Where You looking at !attract you so much


Good view point!You can be a paparazzi as well ,XD!


The opposite of the poster XD

Still SMSing~gok am chio!Anne!are you finish ur sms ar?

We took it while waiting our dishes. =)I like this


Another Shot XD

Anne said it special,so we captured it,LOL!==ll


Chicken Wings,this spicy !! >.<



I ate/drank mushroom soup,actually I ate much black pepper more than mushroom!lol
This er....call what ar?Garlic bread?lol!



This is the how mushroom soup look like before we eat it.It's look like using oven and bake it..lol!



Two glass of Ice lemon tea,nono!Is Ice tea == hokkien we say that is "leng teh" XD



Took this when we were heading to fetch Anne's brother.

Another side =P

I captured myself,where's Anne?She talking with her phone right that time LOL

Anne enjoyed her pizza!wow!

Our Pizza!!!(main dish),can you actually see the differents?there suppose have two types of pizza XP


This is when Anne look like while she is driving XP

LOL!lost facial expression XD

Extra:The Transformer 2 bottle pack (The Fallen version) >.<

haha!There have a KFC Logo below the pack,haha!boylish,so I cannot take it to my college =P

That's for today!=) Tmr will be another perfect day for me,God Bless ~ ^^Vpeace!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!i noe she sms ing who!!!!
    mr.....wakakaka!!!!
    the garlic bread^^omg!!1st time saw such special bread!!!hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dono is garlic bread or not,
    but the taste felt very weird..haha!
    LOL

    you know who?lol!
    Mr...she is Mrs... lol!

    ReplyDelete