Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Talk about number '7'

Today,I went to my class at the 8 early morning.I'm the 1st one who reached at the classroom and start to 'Interpesonal Communication'with the tutor XD.After that,suppose I should accompany my friend go to Gurney for buy the postcard for our assignment,just because some reasons I can't join and I just left around 10.20a.m. from college and rushing to my sister's house.

After reached the apartment,I just drove my car directly to my brother's car lots(my sister and brother are living at the same apartment).My brother's car lot number is '77',wow!I think this is just coincidence for me,lol!So,here are some pictures I took by using my hp(sorry for the bad quality) XD

This was what I captured before I went up to my sister's home,number '77' car lot XD

Unfortunately,the apartment's lift was broken because of the heavily rain yesterday ==ll So,I needed to walk up by using stairway,sigh~

'AWAS!'==ll ok!I accept this will happen after the 'thunder storm rain' yesterday XD

This is the picture I had took while walking up the stairway =) Lucky that my sister live at 5th floor XD At the 2nd floor ==ll My leg started pain at that time XP

Follow my step LOL!

This is what I saw after the heavily rain yesterday,everywhere getting flood seriously.

This is all about today and I want to share some 'coincidence' between me and the number '7' =D

First,on 21st June(Father's Day and my mother's brithday)I went redbox with my family and the result we got was the ROOM '7' and with '7' people.

Redbox,room 7 =D

Next, is my car plate.....


Start with '7' and end with '7' too,make sense?XD

My name's numerology..........

'7' also... >,<

Besides that,I'm '7th' child

I'm born on '7th' Nov......

I'm the '7th' member in my family.....

The scorpion's lucky number is '7'

My 1st school bus' number plate is '7017'

There still somemore that I can't actually remember it but I know a lots.However,I think there will be more things that related to the number '7' at the future. =) Nice Day! ^^v Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment