Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE of the FALLEN

Finally!I have watched the Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen today!haha!quite excited!For the comment I gave for this movie,Awesome!I like the transform way and the way they fight and Shia Saide LaBeouf is doing his role great!WOW,I like him!haha!All the transformers are just awesome to be seen,Optimus,Bumblebee,Ravage,Starscrem,Rampage,Jetfire,the Twins and the only female transformers,Arcee!Besides that,Optimus Prime is cool!lol,honestly,I'm admire him!MUAHAH!by the way,Bumblebee also very kacak man!haha!Well done boy!lol






Here is the ticket picture that I capture,I went for this movie with Chan Zhi Ee.haha!

But my friend,Chan Zhi Ee seem not so interesting on such movie!She fell asleep there and keep complain bored ><. She said she don't like this type movie wor!hmph

All the way,I just get excited and more excited on myself there =P

After I came back from Gurney,too tired!so I sleep untill just now I just wake up=)

I recommend this movie to the public,must watch!LOL!

and the sound effect of the CINEMA is great!haha!

So,That's for today ^^ Have a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment