Friday, May 29, 2009

My Holiday progression

My Holiday gonna till the end soon XP But I'm still happy!Because I spent my all time fully ^^ Monday and tuesday,I'm done my assignments and relax.Wednesday,I went to Gurney with my friend for catch a movie called 'Battle for Terra'.I know most of you don't know what movie is it right?becuase i'm the one also,while we choosing,we decided to choose this cartoon type movie but knew nothing.No rating at all.After that,I told you,this movie is gonna to be very outdated or unknown whatever,I just knew it when we step to the room,there only have 5(include 2 of us)audience,pity enough!A pair of couple sit behind of the room,and another uncle was sit infront of us.This room kinder full of our voice,lol!but,this movie is a good movie that I recommend,not bad you know?This is talking about a war between Terra and Human,see what human have done to this Terra and anything.Quite good,but just don't know why no people come and watch it.XP

The next day,thursday,I went see movie again!!but this time is with family.We went for catch the 'HOT' movie called 'Night At the Musuem'.As we expected,this was a good movie that I saw before,adventure,romantic,comedy,Sci-Fi,Action all are involve into this movie.Well done,I was DIL there,and ofcause the room is FULL!phiew,lucky I booked the ticker earlier.

Then,today!Friday~ Chi Hui and I went for our dinner-PIZZA HUT,but this is I owe her one.Haiz,pocket money like been stolen again!lol But I thought just two of us can't eat too much,at the last,we ate all about RM48.What a huge number and there have two pan pizza,1 is regular came with set,another just a extra pesonal pizza.Then that chi hui still gonna order a plate of potato chips something like that snacks.MY GOD!cost my everything!LOL!But lucky we can finished it all,ahbo very 'xia sui' already!

For the extra,I totally everyday slept in midnight 2 something.LOL!my face pop out many pimpes and erm.... but like nothing changed,still cna sleep well ,eat well..lol!ENJOY!~ COLLEGE!I'll back soon ^^

1 comment:

  1. say ka like me stole ur money ki aneh lo...N!de extra pizza is u say 1 pizza enough mie e lo...haha!eat ka very full...de chance u belanja me very small ma...so ma satu kali eat many lo...haha!if not come gamble again lo c dis time u win o me win...haha!

    ReplyDelete