Monday, May 11, 2009

Everything Around Me

Today 1st day of Form 6 students!WOW!Finally waited till this moments and continue their study life.^^ Talking about me,today I be Paparazzi of the Han Chiang 'Again' lol!I would like to introduce my collegue and friends too!

This is my assigment work XP


This is Anne and (Blue shirt)Greenie ^^


This is me!WOW!serious ya(on visual class)


This is our human communication Leturer (Mr Aaron).


This is Talent's Night ticket sample,wow!Kira kira~


This is our crew members(Left)Engie?XP (Right)Ben


This is my classmate and she is cassiopeia(MAX) Yan li.


This is Greenie or Green-Tea or call her Xin Xuan also can.


Let's see.Black shirt girl call Xin Ting,blue shirt guy call Eric.This is how they communicate XD


This is another gang,guy in black shirt call Weng Leng,the girl call Wen Ling,is it quite similiar?


sd

so,this is what today I have captured,but I try to take my camera and go to college..is it a assignmnet?lol!!Taking pictures is our EXTRA tutorial know?like reporter,lol!Keep capture everything XD btw,Talent's Night will be coming this thursday!WOW!Who get interesting on this event,come and support us!haha!At Han Chiang Hall(dono called what name already),let's have a unforgettable night~WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. paparazzi again...actually fun to capture ^^ I got chance I will do it too^^
    my god own school hall name also don't know...lol~~~~~
    Good luck for your performance^^ FightingV*^_^*V
    everyday remember say hello to me infront of my school ya^^I can sense it one!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete