Sunday, May 10, 2009

Training Day xP

Today is Mother's day but I got my dance training.Sorry mum,wish you HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!haha!ok!back to the topic,this morning,Ada ponteng her class come and visited me.LOL!just very shocked and she take her homeworks here and done nothing XD.After she went back,about 1.30p.m.,I also went to fetch my friend for the dance practise.


After take my friend,we go to the farlim centre studio call 'IVY FITNESS',we used it for our practise.Today,we completed the whole dance but just only not every member.However,I like to be in this group,they was just funny!nonsense,and playful!Ok,for me,why am I look so 'sien' or nothing to do or can say lonely at there,now I give the answer.This is my behaviours la..for honestly,I'm not that quiet ok,I just "diam gao ka si lang" means "the dog din't barks but will bite the people" u know.If we all more close la,I cant say I will diam diam and sit at there anymore,that time you all sure complain me so noisy one!HAHAHA!

Ok,I need to introduce my crew members,there are Ben,Bernard,Adeline and Lex for today.I had captured those picture with my skills.u know what,captured without let people know,but is too hard for me la XP...so quite blur those picture ><
After finish our training.These are Bernard(Right)and Lex(Front).


Guess me>< She's Lex XP Played her phone.


Double B Ben & Bernard were practising the difficult move.


These are Ben and Adeline.


Bernard,Ben & Adeline.


HAHA!these are the photo that I have,but quality was ==ll,however,make the move!burn the floor!ROCK IT!hahaha!

1 comment:

  1. yoyoyo~~~you become gou zai dui d!!! HAHA
    Rock it~~don't break the stage can d...later the han chiang shun shi zhong da!!! Heak Heak Heak~~~

    ReplyDelete