Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Familiar faces in my College XP

In my college,I realise that there are many familiar faces for me.For example,the admin officer,he look like Max Changmin alots,but I think my friends not think so.His face look a like and also his style of talking,walking,u know what?Like children kind. XD

The second face I just realised it before my class today.He(Why all guy one?XD)look alike as my friend who call Pei Chuin.That guy whatever his face or walking style,the way he done something just WOW!look like twins brother and sister^^ .For this one,my friend was agreed,just the different of gender =P My friend and I try to capture the picture of those familiar faces,but failed XD.For the main reason is easy to be caught ya,so shame on it X( haha!However,there have 2 years and half for me to find chance for capture ya,PAPARAZZI! =P

Btw,here have something I need to share^^.Just now at 10 something in the morning,I try to reserve the movie tickets from web,but it's error!damn it!I just wonder is it full or what,just keeping error there,arghh~never mind then,I try to search for a movie called "Coming Soon".This movie is directed at thailand,and that is a true story huh =P when I saw the trailer for that,I just feel scary for me,but is ok^^ .For the point I want to share is the offcial website for "Coming Soon".I realise that the website is too cool!I just stopped at the main page and quited,becuase of the design or graphic animation were haunted me O.Olll This is the link for official website,if you dare,try it! http://www.comingsoonmovie-th.com/

Besides that,I would like to sharing my U-know T-hood =D.This T-hood I just received it today,and for some opinion for me,this is the size for giant,lol!Just kidding,but this shirt,I can wear it as my 'formal' dress o.oll Can you guess it how big it is?this size is S for male,but maybe is Korea size,so will be more 'Large' than I though ==ll However,I like the design on it,the words are made by ribbon?My mum told me that =P something like shinning ribbon type,dark pink colour,and on the hat there got a row of words which write "I Love YoonHo" haha!Quite shy on it o(>///<)o This might be the expensive shirt that I bought before,but for me I feel worth =P These are some picture that I captured after receiving the T-hood ^^


That not finish yet,the length of this T is until below my bed XD



This is The accurately length ^^

This for today!Tmr gonna go to Gurney for our Union last gathering XP .Waiting for tommorrow ya =)

2 comments:

  1. gogogo after capture send me i want see~~~you not paparazi you are gou zai dui!! HEHE
    you can try and watch coming soon tomorrow after watch the make it happen HAHA~~~~
    quite nice that hood^^ yoonho fighting~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure bo same eh la
    U all luan luan say eh
    N i think something wrong wif u all eh eyes
    LOL~
    I got a twin brother??
    Totally impossible~

    ReplyDelete