Friday, May 15, 2009

Talent's Night

Yesterday was The Talent's Night show.Quite fun,and we're performed successfully ^^ Crowd!!!That night was so many people,all in formal dress and looked beautiful.Btw,I had enjoyed the night ^^ That was my 1st time attended those activities and Maked up!!I only can say it..OH MY GOD!I don't even make up anymore after this time,feel terrible,sorry! =( XD

I would like to share everything that me(Paparazzi of HCC)had captured on that night,enjoy it ya ^^



Modeling Finalist (Ding Wei & Frances)


Modeling Finalist(Ann & Watles)


Modeling Finalist(Joey & Charles)


Modeling FInalist(Alien& ??)(I don't know the name,sorry XP)


Talent's Night Stage


Formal Dress Modeling


Couple Singing(Joey & Jason)


The singing contestant(Xin Rui)


The Talent's Night MCs


All the semi finalist and Finalist ^^


This is Zhi Ee & Greenie ^^ After make up!


This is Victor with Anne(Hard to capture this photo phiew ~==;)


Double Rock Star!LOL!Nice performance


At The Backstage ^^



The Alien's pair modeling



Tracy and me(I Promise I wont make up ady =P)


Zhi Ee and me(==lll)


Last one,Anne and me (OH MY GOD!)

that for the talent's night photo,there not much because is my friend captured for me.All the performance will been recorded as Video,this is the one unforgettable night =P 1st Time make up!In HELL! lol!but sorry la,I prefer pure look than the my make up's face ^^lll

Looking to my facebook too^^

1 comment:

  1. wahahaha!
    u noe wad my feel when i c tiok ur face?
    MJ!!!
    u noe who?
    haha!
    but gud try!

    ReplyDelete