Saturday, June 6, 2009

J.U.N.E. = busy month

Hello,sorry for long time din't came and update last few days.=/ Currently doing assignment,lol!This month,June,will be the most busy time I need to face.arghh,assignment!but I think I can afford it,train up myself.=)This coming monday,is our human com test,==l but I like this sub.In the same week,I got my another test,IT test.I'm worrying on my microsoft word >< god bless,work hard on it!!

So,i'll seldom come and visit my blog and also for the new post.But I'll not leave it here.=) For the visitors,still can visit my blog frequently.

Suppose tomorrow I have a gathering for my secondary friend in Kim steamboat one,but unfortunaly and sorry to hear about it that my friend's brother currently in hospital now.So,we cancel it and postpone to another time. =/ I miss my friends alots =)

Now is the June 1st weekend,I spent my time for my assignment,study and for honestly,online also =P Keep it up! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment