Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday is Movie Day =P

Today,I was ended up my class at 10 morning,then Zhi Ee and me went to Union High School for taking STPM lister letters.But,what's going on!No letters for taking and no rayuan can do,><
After that,we just sit at the canteen and ate.After that,we just arrived to Gurney by using a new way that I don't know >< a little bit complicated for me because I don't know the way?lol!

We decided to watch a movie called "Make It Happen".After purchase the tickets,5 of us just fooling around at Gurney,because that time still early,can said that nobody in Gurney yet =P Ada,Signal,Pei,Zhi Ee and Me,that are five of us ^^After that,we had our lunch in McD,but sundae cone was not available!lol!how a disaster for Signal!XD

After finished our McD lunch,we just went up to Cinema part and waiting for seating.While went to our cinema room 11,Pei,Zhi Ee and Ada were went to toilet then Signal and me were went to cinema and this was just happen,NOBODY!We juz followed a group of guys and one of them was cutting Mc Mong hairtyle,WOW!he just sit infront of me lol!Cause me non-stop from laughing =P sorry about that,watch this! Too Dark from low Quality Handphone Camera >< again ="P">

This movie was not bad for me,but for Pei them just felt bored and played SUDOKU there!?lol!while watching,Ada's handphone suddenly rang and she so nervous and keep finding the phone inside her bag,lol!The movie quite nice especially at dance part inside the movie.But is too COLD inside the room,we all almost freezing there.=P

After finished watching,we decided continue shop around at Gurney.First,we went to 3 dots and pei just bought a pair of BLUE SOCKS,lol!After that ,we went to 4 skin and once again,she bought a grey V-shirt,ikat perut ya ==ll Then,before Signal and Ada went back,three of us went to buy 2 sundae cone and 1 Mc Flurry Orea from McD.Because of those ice-cream,we became a group of homeless kids and stay outside Popular,you know why?No FOOD ALLOWED,What we can do?>< haha!

After they went back,the rest of us just went to Reject shop for searching Zhi Ee'father present, but failure!Then we went to body glove and try our luck,finally!fought it and bought it too,a T-shirt for her dad.While choosing the T-shirt,Pei and Zhi ee tried to buy a couple shirt,but no size for them or not suit LOL!

And got a uncle think I'm the one of the shop staff!Is it becuase he saw me fold the shirt everywhere?!LOL!I just shocked when he asked me about the size of shirt LOL!Before we back,I just fought one sleveless Hood with colourful words,but it cost RM130 something,and lucky there got a discount that we can just purchase RM60 something for it but at the end I din't bought it.If I bought it,My GOD!What my mom gonna do from me,LOL!But it just not suit for me,think of it ==ll

This is what we have done for today,form 6 will open school soon and I think will kindly busy after that.Try you all best ya! ^^

1 comment:

  1. the face come out from the picture look like *****....oh my god!!!! like coming soon~~~that guy if know what are we talking about will faint~~~remember learn his action ya!! hand+head!!! HAHA double H ~~~~FUNNY HAHA~~!!
    make it happen i like that girl mary~~HAHA^^ the dance part really nice!!! mirror ...stair...piano......
    HAHA guan lai now i just know you are body glove stuff^^ heak heak XD

    ReplyDelete