Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tired day!

Today,I'm surppose can slept till 11 morning something,just becuase I need to went my sister house and helped she updated her computer things>< I need to wake up by 9.20 morning ISH!I'm just bluring around and cleaned myself up with super speed!XD After that,I just realised that my car was low petrol but I din't care just drove to my sister's house.After went up,I heard the voice which is my sister's and her husband were quarreling there LOL!I never care,just pressed the bell =P After steping in my sister's house,WOW!Nice smell,curry chicken that she cooked!LOL!The other things was my brother din't open his Wireless modem and he had went out for interview >< My sister cannot online and so I nothing can do also XD.Waste my time!

After that,we decided to eat breakfast with my mom.While eating,my brother had been came and fought us by then.I'm just rushing time at there,already 11.30a.m. I still sit at Kopitiam with my family.After went back,my father not yet helped me pump the petrol,GOSH!if later not enought petrol,I should need to push it myself >< lol!So,my father went to pumped the petrol as fast as possible.After he backed,the time is 11.50 morning already,you know drift?!I'm done it today,lol!At 12 noon,my friend was called for asking coming or not?!LOL!I'm still in Chung Ling way!!So I just drove as fast as I can and made it^^ I reached there on 12.07p.m. but there still nobody yet,how lucky am I,haha!

SO,as u guessing,the leader of the group not the judges ya,phiew~All just a butch of students who attend in the dance performance.My friend,greeny and Yong Hui were came here but they were teaching by someone else,that is "engine"??!LOL!sorry for forgotten your name >< sorry!she is D&D dance vice instructor,just D&D club.And then,got a guy called Ah Ben,he quite gay as I 1st saw he danced infront of me,but he quite kind ya,lucky have a kind instuctor ^^ He quite funny and there still got another guy who is incharge of this dance formation,can say is a leader already.he great in breakdance,I just can say WOW!He is awesome,his name erm....erm...brander or branthan or something like that,I just heard it from the other people calling him.

Besides that,there still got a guy who also knowing well in breakdance call Ah Shun or Ah Song also can been called.He always smile and serious when dance,wow!At the girl side,today I just met D&D president,Lex and another girl call Adeline,her hair dye pink colour but just highlight,she is my partner and I think she know hokkien and english and also that 'Branthen' LOL!Ah Ben was using Chinese and talked to me,but I know english ya..lol!OK,training started to be half way,I learn up all the move and try to done it by formation.I think this was awesome!At least I learned up something new^^ I don't know how long the music that I already learned,but still needed some practising for myself at home.

After that,I just rushing to my sister's home again and continue for updated the MSN for her.For lunch,I also ate that,because I like curry Chicken!!WOW!Delicious!But after done,there still got something for my next class,I just walking around at her home and my sister said me that I was drunk ><. Because my eyes was almost closed and tired!Sweating around and lay on sofa get some nap.After that,I just went back to home and grab a T-shirt for changed.Then rushing again to College,and this time!We all though got a computing test,but there was not today >< phiew~~so,at the class,we fooling again there,and started disturbing the class again!lol,noisy is it?After that I fetch Anne and Zhi Ee back.That for today,tomorrow still in rush schedule arghhh~

1 comment: