Sunday, May 24, 2009

New day New adventure

Holidays is coming already!Now enjoy my holiday and also work for my assignment too XP Ohya,at the Farlim area,there have a new 'mini' theme park that had bulit few days ago.lol!alike Pesta but quite crowd there. I went there 2 times,the road quite hard for walk because it made by rock one,then quite hot..lol!

Yesterday,I was reject the probation from MCDC.Few reasons!1st,my parents are worrying about me that driving alone in the night.2nd,the place of practise is state too far from my house.Other is my private reasons.But as I say,dance was part of my life even until now,there had many things I should try and exeprience,so,why I don't try?lol Make my life more useful,XD

Just now,I done my visual assignment.I enjoy the process of design a cd cover for promote a singer.I already got the idea for this few days ago,now I try to make it same like as my expected one.At the last,successful!Not look alike but just the feel XD

So,for the coming holiday,I have full plan of it,muaha!I hope I can gather with those my best friend that long time no see one.Then,ofcuz for my family too,spend my apart of time for watching movie at cinema.XD because,my mum long time din't go to the cinema already,I should bring her to the cinema.However,for my friends,my lovely family,my collegue,enjoy your holidays ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment