Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Brother's Birthday 17/5

Yesterday was my brother's birthday,we decided to celebrated the birthday by bought the Danish's Cake XD The uncle sent the cake came,suddenly whole motorbike fell down,lol!!All the cakes,I think finish all already XD btw,I would like to share about my brother's birthday for all of you!!I had captured many of the photo as a best shot for the memory ^^


Delicious right ~Yummy


Make a wish ya!! ^^


My brother's 26 years old cake.


Another view to the cake.


WOW!Stawberry jam ^^

Hmm...yummy cake !~


Blow the candle light ~~hu~~~


What is it?Chloe~


Ingore the Chloe's face expression,my bad lol!



Start sang the birthday's song,Jason paiseh d!


Cut the cake ^^


Cutting the cake...


Watlau,sensitive to the camera ya lol!


Pimples lol~I din't mention that!


Dun take it!You should bite it up!XD


Yummy!Cheyanne eat her favorite cake


Chloe,your mouth dirty zor~


Act cute there ==l


Ryan.what are you doing there...circus?


Ryan acting cute there,*can i get some cake??*

After that,we decided went to Gurney for the second round celebration ^^
We went to Xuan Xin for the celebration of the new job for my brother ~ great~!


Tea made by flower flavour hmm~~


Joleen dreaming there...


The tisu pack,'Xuan Sheng'


The Tan family,from the left (Irene)(Chloe)(Danny)(Ryan)


The restaurant calling machina,wow!High-tech~


The things that we ordered,WOW!


My parents ^^


the process of the seating cilis source


In the processing.....


At The end,stole it !My GOD!xia sui...

There still have some picture that we captured in Swensen,but I lazy to upload here,so I would upload in my facebook.Please kindly visit my facebook ya^^ Nice Days~

No comments:

Post a Comment