Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another new day in CôllEgE

Today,what a bad weather ya =( At the morning 6.40a.m.,gosh!Rainning heavily,as Ada Neo say,Rainism is keep repeating ya XD.When I woke up,I felt blur enough =P ,when all things were cleared,I try to finished my assignment for Visual,you seeing drawing in Dark before O.o?can be cat's eyes already.XD After that,I drove to my college.

On the way to college,there were traffic jam everywhere!I totally lost my patient there >< and there still rainning as heavily as the GOD have,lol!my wiper keep working for clear my car's front window,or otherwise,I oredi blame into another car then.XD Finally,after continous by stop walk stop walk repeative,I reached my college,but I stuck into car!Why?Rainning ya~ rain causing trouble for me but luckily I get my little blue umbrella on my bag,haha!XD

I was though that I already late for my 1st class there but when I rushing to classroom,there only Anne sit beside those row classroom and no other else as I knew,XD!Classroom was locked and wet everywhere,arghhh~

One of my friend,Yan Li,she walked to school at this weather,My God!she was damn wet like finish showering,but she still can hear MP3,waterproof?==lll After that,checking for our assignment,she forget to take her sketch book ==l bad luck ya!but got people fetch her back to house and take is ok...lol!

In our visual class,there got a girl which name Joanne or Tifanny(I'm not sure =( )She very pro in presentation although that is a show off for us,but she done her work well.As this presentation on our assignment,she even can prepared a paper which wrote full of her speech and start to present.WOW!but unfortunaly,maybe just for tutor but for us,I felt sleepy around me.LOL

Now rain have been stop by then,I think it would be continous afterward,>< I hate rainning,but good in sleep time ya ^^
I would like to introduce my New Wallpaper on my Dekstop recently =P


And also my Notice board =P quite messy lol

1 comment:

  1. lol~~the rain in the morning is ~~~blur on road can say!!!!when i see my phone wah just 7 something i gok think how you all gonna go to sch ?? HAHA so heavy rain...i don't know where is the water come from also ....lately keep heavy rain ....you say lah where is the water from ???
    SNSD down there ?? tiffany?? HAHA

    ReplyDelete