Friday, May 8, 2009

RUSH HOUR

Today Human Communication was my first class.When I reached,my friend told me that today we need acting for the tutorial!SHOCKED!!just seee my friend with open my eyes BIG BIG!!SHIT!lolx!But after that,fortunaly Mr Razeef just gave us watched a movie for our lesson.The movie quite nice and funny too,this movie is said about a butch of kids story.=P

After that,I got emengency so I went back to my home immediatly,after that,I rushing back to school for my 1p.m. class.MY GOD!U know!no parking outside and traffic jam all the way,near the Han Chiang primary,damn it!Jam like hell!I just late for my class about 15 minutes==.I though I'm the one who late,but after that,all late LOLX!just because the stupid traffic and car jam there >< All like nervous and rushing to the class,hahah!This time english class,was stressful enough,a lots of homework and still got a class replacement for labour day 1 ><

After english class,I went to my computer class.Today,we just try the exercise of the command prompt and practise and practise,and again,we still fooling again.While on the class,Lex was phoned me for what?for practise from 5.oop.m. My mind was just stuck at there and came up SHIT!If like that how I drop Anne to her house,LOL!So,I just went by and inform Lex about I needed fetch Anne back 1st.lol!Today,Anne was drove,shock me all the way,she not so stable yet but she was calm.Safely reached her home and I drove back to school again >< RUSHING!

After back,I just went to MPH for training,once again!I met Lex,Zhi Hui,Bernard(Finally knew his name XD),Ah Ben,Adeline but lost one friend called Ah Song,he din't came ya XP.So,today still kept up,learned new moves,till near the end already.Today was my 1st time stayed at college till night time.WOW!No people at all,juz left we this few people,all went out for dinner I though.So at that time,Lex was called me for fetching her back,and I don't know what time she needed went back.After that,I just realise that Ada was came my house today,and I saw my watch,OMG!7.05p.m. already and my mum keep calling me.LOL!All impatient already!arghh..after that,I juz ask Lex what time she stayed till...9.00p.m. My brain just BOOM!!!too late already LOL!so,as no way for me to stayed still at there,so I just rushing back my home with super duper speed again(Speed Racer) LOL!

That for today,and quite tired..tomorrow is time for me to rest and practising my dance move.Btw,next thursday is the talent's night,hope all will be fine,and done all in PERFECT!WOW!

2 comments:

  1. acting day better^^ HAHA~~~~~~~~
    don't high speed at road is DANGEROUS....ma lu ru hu kou!!! like me drive 4okm/hr can d ^^
    HEY good luck for your talent's night ya!!!! remember wear formal dress ya?? di xiong mini skirt^^ few few~~~~HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ DisneySnow
    I din't wear formal dress,I think just all in black performer dress haha!can said is suit one ^^

    ReplyDelete