Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Celebration + My sister new house

Today,I went to my sister's house for celebrated our mother's day,that's STEAMBOAT!!hurray!Let's see what we got!





This is my niece,Chloe. ^^



This is my nephew(Ryan)and my another niece(Joleen).XD





Ryan in solo photo.





This is my another niece again(Cheyanne)She is the youngest among children group. ^^






This is my sister's master bedroom.


Beautiful Stairway.^^


This is before we ate the steamboat look =P


Princess Chloe catch my shoot.XD


Another princess Chloe.


This is Chloe and Ryan's rooms.


Another stairway level,gonna to be Stairway to the Heaven .=D


Master Bathroom ^^



Picture placement O.o

Giant chair or bed?! LOL!


Deer in the kitchen =)


The kitchen ^^ Western style


Outside scenary. (quite blur)


The Living room ^^



The light design O.o


High-tech refrigenerator


After ate,is it very clean? haha!


My sister's workshop(Scrapbooking workshop)Scrapperlicious


Yummy!Delicious,want try some?



My sister's snacks box!WOW!




All sitting watch "Lilo & Stitch"

My brother-in-law

WOW!Father settled all the food ^^


My mum!Happy mother's day!


This one more clear lol!model huh




This is the outside car park!My sister's car..


See!How big is it!?can see my car?!where is it


Clear version for the corridor scenary



Waterfall,this one is the most beautiful 1..


And for the last,this is my sister ^^ but not this house owner

These for today,damn tired for upload those photo,finally finish it!haha!At the end,wiah all mother HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ^^

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~the Ryan solo gok have pose one loh~~!!!
    when cheyanne taking the picture the joleen like also wanna take leh...you so bad don't let her take with her sister together ><
    oh chloe got her own 'laptop' ^^ HAHA
    your mother 'tao' aim the camera under the stair...HAHA
    hey your sister LCD have buy samsung one not ?? HAHA
    SEE your car lah we are not BLIND!!!!

    ReplyDelete