Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally I'm back \"/(^o^)\"/

This coming weekend,I gonna do nothing at home LOL!wth >< Today is friday,but I'm starting looking for next week already =) Next week,except for the assignment meeting and classes,on Tuesday there would have a activities which call "Love English Week" to let all the HCC student as compulsory participate.Ok,I admit my english is suck lah,but I still can understand :D but why should all students compulsory leh. TTATT Nothing for me to do also.

But I was solving my problem last Tuesday!WOW!My friends and I found that two english freaks to join our group!HAHA!I'm not suppose to worry this anymore =) BTW,This coming tuesday,I got another performance again =) This is my second performance in HCC,proud of it ! HAHA!We have been invited as dance performance in English Week activities.We have a hard time of it!Just for one reason,too rush already,haha!but quite excited XD

At the last,I need to say "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" for my father.We gonna decided celebrate on this coming Sunday,21st of June.Besides this,my mom's birthday IS ON 21st June also,wow!haha!We need appreciate to our parents la,honestly.lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment