Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At The Last

Yesterday was the 'Love English' activities that held in my college.We gather there at 8 morning.My body just felt pain and my right hand like cacat zor,no energy!haha!After that,we had be invited to the MPH and waiting for the program start.Before that,I've been recorded in the vedio on that day,XIASUI lah!Sensitive mia..lol!

Finally started and sorry I needed to skip the part that host's speech.Then,we began our essay writing and discussed in the MPH hall.Actually that day should be have 30 groups of us,but now left 13 groups of us,some just been disquatifies and give up also.So,we done!We made the story like SuperHero story that talk about a girl whose like english but she was hurt by two bad guys(I'm the one)who hae english.After that,the main character-Hero(MU) was came and rescue this girl..HAHA!But at the audition,we din't rehersal our acting at all so just what we can do is LAST MINUTES WORK and enjoy the acting.muahah!

Besides that,I've done my performance on the same day with those senior.I'm not pay attention and effort while performance,so..as expected,I've done a lots mistake XP I thought just not only me,whole group like soul disappear,worst than we done in traning time.However,I'll try build up my confident of dance back as soon as posible,haha!What am i saying about?==ll And eager we'll have another performance before the semester end. =)

This few days,I'm quite busy on my group assignment and test have been coming soon.Next month is our Final Examination,quite nervous la actually.lol!BTW,I try my best,haha!Eventhought my result cant count as excellent..haha!other than this,I've another assignment yet need to do.That's powerPoint story project,quite interesting,but I don't have any idea yet. Hope I can done it well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment