Friday, June 26, 2009

Fresh Air~~

I just came back from my college.Today,there have two stars?(is it?)coming to our college,they are 林宇中and黄一飞,but I din't saw them at the time when I sitting in canteen =P When I arrived my college about 8a.m.,I saw a bunch of green shirt girls and also green pant with tie for the guys,lol!I just wondering why the secondary student will cross this side for nothing?SWT I saw my friend then...I just know what happened lo!haha!

After that,we spent 3 hours for doing nonsence things such as drawing,disturbing "senior",gossip XP and joking there..adui! After that,we just went back at 12.35p.m..OMFG!the street,sesak like hell!traffic jam all the way I came back,especially at the Chung Ling High School road,busy traffic.==lll

This few days,we kept busy for our group assignment!Micro,Human Com and Visual Com.I'm sick for the Microeconomic...too hard for me la!My math was suck in secondary =P b=However,I still done it ^^ Monday is our Human com presentation,lol!1st presentation,quite nervous,but do our best lah.^^

Last Thursday,was the Gang Show 2009 that organizered by Renjer HQ Society.quite fun!I enjoyed it.Many school were taking part for the performance,like dance,sing,sketch,ballet,indian dance,group singing,musical show...have 23 of the performance.But not so much people joined it.lol!!I think this could be success la.At that night,I have become a Anime character called Onime no Kyo.Shit!I get my red eyes while the performance progressing,my contact lens driving me crazy!lol!On the Way I drove back to my home,difficult man!!also dangerous..I'm like blink one side eye ady.After that I saw it using my mirror,watlau!One eye is normal,another is white colour 1,on the pupil is my contact lens,there has a level bluring white there and my eyeball is red colour.I was shocked too when I saw it myself!like ghost!hahhahaa!

Next,I'm appreciated the King of Pop!Michael Jackson for showed awesome performance,music,dance to us.But unfortunaly,he was died on the 4:14 morning (Malaysia time),quite shocked!I thought he was in good condition and make his next tour concert well.Aiyo,felt sad la!He is our legend la,for the truth.However,R.I.P. TTATT

No comments:

Post a Comment