Monday, June 29, 2009

><

Today we have done our Human Communication presentation.Watlau,can said ar,we are the more normal one already.Although normal is good,but I felt like we not better than others >< However,I made myself experience that presenting to MR RAZEEF(Question teacher),arghh!

After we finished our presentation,all of us stayed back with formal look,'damn hot!' and rushing our Microeconomic assignment(the most headache one).We all sit in two tables,our gang is Anne,FoongYi,Zhi Ee,Xin Ting,Yan Li,Eric,Nelson,MU(mr teddy bear),somemore who else?we all rushing the assignment like Hell!What force is to be like that,EASSAY!!!My god!we hate essay,especially the economic essay!damn it,but at the last,we done it as well.The most pekcek one is Anne Stephanie Peterson,lol!I'm sorry to say about that,she was done all essay without her group member,I din't mean anything,just felt WOW!Anne,hahaha!1st time saw her pekcek face and Eric been scolded by her also.. HEY YOU!SHUT UP! LOL!!

And other hands,Zhi Ee,FoongYi and me kept asking Nelson's help.LOL!his brain start to explode and all is microeconomic things.haha!But he is helpful to us,thanks alots!haha!Foongyi is the most annoying one,lol!She ask me talk about her in my blog,so,now I done!haha!College Life,hah!had fun ya^^ although really very pekcek with that assignment,rushing like 'diok toto',and the weather not so good also,suddenly start raining!!haha!That's all today about!tmr might have micro exam,so I prepare for my death tomorrow!muahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment