Sunday, September 20, 2009

..Hari Raya..

From The Beginning

First of all,I want to wish all my Malay friends Selamat Hari Raya especially for Shakeera and Anith,long time din't see them after graduation,miss you gals (",)o'


Yesterday,means Sunday,was the most boredom day.I was alone at home and done nothing.I was surfing the web,walking around my house,ate my "chicken rice" and took a short nap at afternoon.What the....


Last week,I already watched "The Ungly Truth" with Zhi Ee and Anne.Nice movie,great!It is a funny movie and some romance also.Good,recommend this for you. (",)b ~The movie taught us many things..but I think not the good one X) HOTT!

Actually,(monday)today,I have to go out with my friends for a movie and celebrate her belated birthday wan,but unfortunately,Birthday Girl cannot attend the date some more the movie is fully book.What a bad day!We change from Queensbay to Gurney,still under fully booking..okay!that's okay...I think I should find something to do..maybe I will go and buy some books.That's what I want for.XD


Next,let's talk about my recently college's life.That's okay,nothing become worst but assignments start to become more and more already.From next week on,we'll start for prepare our assignment work.Rushing everywhere,stay at college for discussion etc.However,this is what 'College's Life' that we're talking about.Cheer Up,my friends.



Enjoy your holidays (",)o'



Photobucket

In The End

No comments:

Post a Comment