Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Final Destination

Yesterday,I went for Final Destination with my friends at Gurney.I thought that day will be traffic jam wan but that's not.Ok then,I found the parking lot and smsING for Chi Hui.OMG I should know it she won't come on time wan,so I'm wait her in my car.First of all,I want called her came the place that I parked but she also came without my called XD She quite shocked when she saw me walked out from my car.LOL

After that,we went to the cinema and took the tickets.The counter staffs are Han Chiang's students,I can recognize them as well,XD!After that,we went and met Pei and Yen.I went bought my scrapbook for my assignments and we wasted out time at Summer XXX Cafe.Honestly,we quite "kiam siap" cause we just shared a plate of waffer and a jar of cocktail which only provide three cups -.- (we have 4 person).Pei was sick and she brought her own water bottle.

After that,we went up to the Cinema.Before that,we had met Shan Jiat,Hui Xin them,they came and watched the "Majesty Secret Mission" Movie.That's all.

Conclusion,this movie kinda scary or we can say that is violent.This was the first movie that I've been caught for checking our IC -.- The ticket checker told us are very lucky because we just reached our 18.XD Overall,the movie just cause death all the way and I was quite enjoyed.For some,maybe this is not a good movie and as usual the people all will die till the end.HAHA!Peace!

Photobucket


In The End

1 comment: