Monday, September 21, 2009

Bust A Groove

From The Beginning
Today,I would like to intro an 'old' game which release for PS.Maybe some do not know this game as well,so I want to recommend this game.(",)o''


Actually,this game got series wan,I means got first,second and third.I had played this game when I was 7 or 8 years old that you really can imaging my sister taught me played from how to count the beat.That's real,okay..I'm miss this game so much!


This game named as "Bust A Groove" and following by "Bust A Groove 2","Bust A Groove 3:Dance summit" etc..It is a dance game but not that kind arrows stuff controlling but beats.I like this game so much because this game was the first game that I know what actually is beat and dance from.XD of cause music too.


Here we go!First,I want to introduce the 'Hito' game characters who appear in every series.
Bust a Groove

Okay,is kinda hard to see.From right hand side pink color costume,we have Kitty-N,Pinky,Hiro,Heat,Strike,Gas-O,Hamm,Frida,Shorty and Kelly.My fav character is Kitty-N!such a cool and attractive dancer.FYI:She is a cat,human cat!LOL Meow~


Here have some pictures.(",)o''
This is Kitty-N. P/S My favorite character
Photobucket
This is Heat.Full of flame from his costume.He's a b-boy.
Cappoera(I'm not sure about the name).They are twins alien and done the same move together.
She is shorty,such a cute girl and sweet girl.She got a pet!Look!
Here come again!Heat in Bust A Groove 2. X)
She is Frida!
And this is the game cover for Bust A Groove!Frida with Hiro.Hiro is the guy who live in night fever!


Ohya,I would like to share some game video too.Kitty-N
"Practice stage with Kitty-N personal stage" Trust me!this song is hot!


This is Versus mode 'Strike VS Shorty'.You can actually see that Shorty's pet is dance together with Shorty at the end.CUTE! <3

So,that's it.Thanks again for visiting my bloggie.X)Good Night!



Photobucket

In The End

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sweet.
    I absolutely love this game.
    im trying to purchase the second one. ^ ^ b

    ReplyDelete