Friday, September 11, 2009

GAMA night shopper X)

Just now,I went to GAMA with my sister and mom.Wow,because of the Raya,many malay came and bought everything,what a super consumer XD I bought two pants and one pink T-hood,all offer 70% and the discount only for two days,what a HOT PROMOTION XD

At 11p.m.,we went to 'Copra Mill' for our supper -.- When we went there,O.olll a police car,actually is a VAN like mini bus persiaran that type wan.They went in the cafe and blocked us at the center parking lot.Then while waiting,we saw a batch of GIRLS (if no mistaken,they are accompany some uncle drink beer,some illegal trade)they went up the van and another one girl like want to fought the police -.- WT...

Many uncle and aunty even some of them taking their children and stand beside and see what actually is happening here.Damn sesak,I think got 15 minutes.Those girls like we said "dai lok mui" which came from china wan.XD

Actually,Copra Mill is the place which we can stay and hear the "go dai" but for us,only eat.We ate chicken chop,black pepper chicken,Satay and 'O jian'.Quite full larh,and I hate the smoking smell but I have to be patient because this is public place! XP

Today,I've washed my car whole day and cleaned up with vacuum cleaner.My car starting Bling Bling when there have sunlight spot on it.XD!!!

Photobucket


In The End

No comments:

Post a Comment