Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Keita Furuya!!

Today is 13th June!
What is the day today?
Is Keita Furuya 21st Birthday!!!

He is the member from LEAD! I Love them so much!!
Honestly, Keita was the first one that inspired me to dance and I love his dance so much!!
His favorite color is Orange, I dono whether he got change after that or not, but I know
he'll eat peach before their concert. He was born in 1988 and today is his 21st BIRTHDAY!!
BIG DAY FOR HIM AND SO DO I! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I can't present him something nice but just wishes.
Hope that he( Lead) will create some new and great songs for us.
Hope that Keita can be cutest and handsome forever.
Wish they can come to Malaysia!
Wish they can success toward to Asia!

That's what I got for him.
Stay Happy and Healthy always.
LOVE YOU! <3

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment