Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Don't ask but DO.

Life is so useless.
Life is so confuse.
Life is a troublesome.
Life is about complicate and f***ing Judgment.

Why human must be so complicated.
It's hardest things that I have ever experienced before.
Maybe not your fault but I know you're the problem.
Don't ever ask me the same question again if you done nothing.
I'm not everything, or maybe you are not caring about that.

Therefore, I think I need some solution.
Everyone is busy include me. Not only you.
Why I can do but not you? Doesn't make sense at all.
Easy way to say , you're pushing the responsible for me. That's it.

I've find out why Am I here and what am I doing?
What have I done is useless and I shouldn't be here.
Just let me go okay.I'm not MISS YES. >< I know how to reject everything that I'm not willing to do. Just stay away from me. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment