Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Semester Year 2

Finally!!Finally!!I'm a Year 2 student in HCC already.
Actually go back to college very stress but I wish I can get back to college soon.
April,new month with new semester,I think will be a good beginning then.haha!
Year 2,I'm majoring Broadcasting and it will be very fun,I guess so.hmm

Btw,this semester holidays quite fun,but bored too.
Fun is because can go out with friends "everyday?" XD
Getting bored because of raining day and some trouble that cannot settle.
I choose to be silent and try don't make another trouble again.
Story end here.

3 weeks holiday,gonna finish soon.
Kinda sad but I need to go back college and continue my study.YEA!!
Miss my friends and college too.LOL!!
April Fool was just over, this year gonna be the funniest April Fool ever.
Haha!I'm going to apologize again ^^

Showdown 2010!!The 1st episode of Showdown 2010 was showing on last Wednesday.
OMG!!I was too nervous and WHY!!the subtitle editor get wrong my name
and! why want to close up my face please!But overall still okay,haha!
Make sure you guys don't miss out the 2nd Episode on next Wednesday.

I think that's all for now.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment