Saturday, November 14, 2009

Malang!

This few days,I feel that I'm really bad luck.WTH?!Monday,I was getting scold because I went back home at 3a.m.!!Oh Gosh!kinda serious,my parents are worrying whether I get kidnap or what O.olll.After that,Wednesday!I suffered in an accident!car accident!That motorist really shit one.The road no car but she still stop at there wait people to bang her.I wonder that she do this purposely one,then can bully us as kids and ask us paid a lot of money!haiz,another malang case.

So,I decided to stay at home to avoid some accident.Then I've to find something for me to do.So,that's it!I learn dance over and over again,now!My leg muscle getting worst and walk like an old woman.XD!But it is fun.Then at the other side, assignment.We need to walk around people neighbour hood and interview them,lucky we found one and that's the only one that we can found too.

That's all about.This whole week,every night raining non-stop,I'm kinda hate this feeling.Mostly it is from 6 or 7 evening something until midnight or the next day morning.O.olll Okay,have a nice weekend and enjoy!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment