Monday, November 2, 2009

....College's Life

Is been awhile...recently many things happen so sudden.First,was my leg.My feet bone has been crashed and kena balut for two more weeks,No Dance,No Run,No Egg some more No Chicken.-.- Now much more better than before already,thanks for the concern^^!

Secondly,was the Interview test.Although this just a test but we felt very nervous than Final Exam -.- no worries,we all passed yesterday already,not actually pass,just over only.LOL Thirdly,is my friend,Chi Hui,she get Appendicitis last week and honestly,it was very shocked.She felt stomachache on Wednesday and she din't care for it and on the next day,she totally cannot eat and walk also.She went for Surgery last Friday.Although now she already discharge and rest at home,but still hope that she can get well soon!

Next is the incident at Kampar waterfall.Three KL Tarc students had been drowned at Kampar.I just realize that that's my friend's friend.It was tragedy but may GOD bless them..So,be careful and better get away from those places.Nobody knows what will happen next..

Now,me and my friend are preparing for tomorrow presentation,hope that Mrs Ng never ask us Questions,XD!So,have a nice day,gals! Four more days,I'm not underage anymore..LOL!Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment