Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas is coming!

From The Beginning
Jingle Bell!Jingle Bell!Jingle all the way!Christmas is coming soon, still have 25 days! and my exam still have 12 days to go,need to study hard already.

Recently,I've joined a dance crew which called 'collabozonk'.When I start to join, actually I felt quite lost and don't know what to do but after I join the crew members , Jet, Edwin,Dynamic and Flip. I felt that dance is quite enjoyable and interesting. After that, incident happened, because some private reason, one of the member has quit from the crew. The focus aim for our crew is for showcase and teaching class/workshop.

Yesterday, we have our collabozonk crew photo shoot session.We went to around Jetty for background to shoot the photos.Quite fun but was a very hot day for me!Quite smooth but because of the sunset, we do not have enough light for shooting. That was my first photo shoot and quite kayu balak, that's what my fren said.

We have our own crew's facebook account and also the fan page.We need to spread the Hip Hop and other Dance style through the World. 'Inspiration' that's our crew motto. My niece and nephew know how to dance "Hoedown and Throwdown" dance step which from Hannah Montana movie.

That's all for today.I will share some dance next time if I got blogging around again. =)
Take care and have a nice day.Enjoy the weekend. ;)
In The End

No comments:

Post a Comment