Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cannot Stop Laughing~ >o<

Today is my second 'college' day in this semester.haha!Actually quite beh syiok the timetable they had arranged before but I just can follow it as well.Everyday got classes,especially monday and thursday are the busy classes day,haha!

Ok,back to the topic.Just now,I was attend the Spoken English class,my class only have 10++ students and the classroom diam as air flow also can hear,haha!But we all know each other one,no problem with that.Then,the things that made me can't stop laughing was what the tutor teached us just now.My friend thought I already crazy there and for me,that subject is the hardest time to pass.I want to laugh but I can't laugh,the pressure inside my body is getting high because I've been patient and not going to laugh again!! But failed,after class,when I told my friends,I just laugh till my tears spilt out. ==lll

This saturday,I'll watch 'UP' and enjoy the National Day holiday as well! haha!Next Thurday is the Golden Archievement Award that will be run at our college.Quite excited larh!~~and wish all my friends who got perform on that day will show out the best that they have.Fighting~!

Peace!

P/S I'm not gonna explain to what am I actually laughing to because that is not a joke at all.I am not laughing when people tell a funny joke but for stupid natural things ruin my cold reputation XD

No comments:

Post a Comment