Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No IC trouble again.

Yesterday I went for movie w/ my friends at Gurney. I was getting extremely annoying when I knew that is the movie that I watched before ady. *Tiger WooHoo* ...

I have a shock in my life when watched this movie. -.- On the half way of movie,my stuff have dropped on floor and I couldn't able to pick them up all because there was too dark for me.I saw something on the floor and I just simply pick it up and put in my pocket. I was wondering that is it suppose have three cards in my pocket? Parking ticket, IC and License. Gosh! I never notice that.-.-

I felt something missing but I don't know what is that,so I double checked the floor and I just touched something then disappeared, I thought that just some little rock or sand. I promise I wont missed my items next time inside the cinema.Then,until I went back home *ahhhhhh!* my IC lost ady.!!I'm super duper panic that time,double checked again my car and everywhere that I have pass by. NO!!Don't have!! Sh*t haih. No mood at all although I act like nothing.

Until this morning,I have rushing to the Cinema at 10 morning O.olll The cinema not yet open and the staffs not yet ready yet.So my friends and I decided to have our breakfast first and check back later.Ok!finally we went up to the counter again.That guy was shocked obviously when he heard me said that I've lost my IC yesterday.-.- I felt luckily that I have the habit that collect the ticket left part and the another girl went and find for me. *she said dont have* No WAY!!! ask her went and find again beside my seat and under the chair* I told her the exactly position* ..finally she came out with a blue card,that's my IC!!! happy until want to punch people.Thanks GOD! phiew...

After that,we rushed back to college immediately and luckily the attendance just take after we reached.SAFE ZONE! Woohoo!what an adventure day today. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment