Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm back.

It's been awhile from my last post. Sorry to keep your guys waiting.
I just put my blog as private for a month because of some reasons.
Don't worry, I have remove the permission part and now you can visit my blog everyday again! ;)

Okay,I've nothing much to talk about because I just keep busying
with my college assignment for this few months. Therefore, I have nothing special to share with you guys.

By the way, my 19th birthday is over about a week ago.As usual, normal birthday but I have a bunch of good friends. Thanks! However, thanks for celebrated my birthday with me. :)

Ohya, there still have about three weeks before end of this semester. Honestly, time passes without notice, we still have two semesters to go at Han Chiang College. Next semester will be our industrial training, of cause, everyone have to be separate to different area or state for their training as well. Everyone have to work hard and don't give up no matter what problem that you have meet. :) Unfortunately, I've not been approved by the company yet, so the only thing that I've to do is wait. No worries.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment