Sunday, July 11, 2010

End of the Semester.

Finally , I just finished my performance with Lex and Meow today for the Han Chiang College 10th Anniversary. I'm satisfy my performance today, Good! haha!! So what's next.

I just Saved my Radio individual assignment 3 minutes ago. I'm done.
Now ready to study for my Mandarin exam and so on.
No matter how, I need to study for this semester.
Cause my result sure drop like hell!

Coursework die!presentation die!
Assignment die! Only that i can work for is Final Exam!
Papers!Notes! I'm coming for you, two weeks to let me study,
more than enough if I reading every second.
After that, holidays!!!

I can do this, I can do that! I can do whatever I want.
Playing video games, Online until pc explode!
Hang Out!! Watch movie! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment